Investor Alert: The M&A Class Action Firm Continues Investigating the Merger - VG, TACO, ARNA, UMPQ, LEVL, NES
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2022
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the "M&A Class Action Firm"), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG) relating to its proposed acquisition by Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson. Under the terms of the agreement, VG shareholders will receive $21.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/vonage-holdings-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (TACO), relating to its sale to Jack in the Box, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, TACO shareholders will receive $12.51 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/del-taco-restaurants-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA), relating to its merger with Pfizer, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, ARNA shareholders are expected to receive $100.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/arena-pharmaceuticals-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Umpqua Holdings Corp. (UMPQ) relating to its proposed acquisition by Columbia Banking System, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, UMPQ shareholders will receive 0.5958 shares of Columbia per share they own.
- Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL) relating to its proposed merger with First Merchants Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, LEVL shareholders will receive $10.17 in cash and 0.7167 shares of First Merchants stock per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/level-one-bancorp-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES), relating to its acquisition by Select Energy Services, Inc. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/nuverra-environmental-solutions-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2021 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2022 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investor-alert-the-ma-class-action-firm-continues-investigating-the-merger--vg-taco-arna-umpq-levl-nes-301461541.html
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC